Thursday, May 18, 2006

Quote of the Day

“When we're incomplete, we're always searching for somebody to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we're still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. This can go on and on--series polygamy--until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter.”

-Tom Robbins

Since this one is a bit too long, decided to post it, so you guys wont wonder for the rest of your lives what the complete quote was. So nice, I know.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

People with someone to love always talk about how its more important to love yourself first. People who are alone always talk about wanting someone to love. It's classic straight hair curly hair syndrome, don't you think?

Pakcola said...

I couldnt have have said it better myself. We always want what we cant have and then when we get it, we dont want it anymore. It's a never ending cycle. So whats the solution?

Anonymous said...

Wavy hair and a good ionizing straightener. Works for me.

Pakcola said...

for I'd say a good shampoo is enough

Anonymous said...

I love you pakcola.

Anonymous said...

Guess who else loves Erum. Heeheehee.

Pakcola said...

who?

Anonymous said...

Me.

Pakcola said...

omg you are so embarassing, why do you love, love so much?!!!

Anonymous said...

Not as embarassing as fainting in the middle of the street due to cramps. And of course I love love. In fact, my myspace page title is "I love loving love." What's wrong with that?

Anonymous said...

baharoon phool barsao mera mehboob aya hai ... mera mehboob ayaa hai ...

Pakcola said...

omg I cant believe I know you people

Anonymous said...

aaj mausammmmmmmmmmm bara beimaan haiiiiiii beimaan haiiiiii aaj mausammmm

Anonymous said...

u heart us as much as we heart u.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that song. Erum, when the time comes, I'm gonna teach you: Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi kho jaaye. Tere nainon ki bhoolbhulaiya mein Erum kho jaaye ...

Pakcola said...

I wonder if people think we're weird.

Anonymous said...

Yes we do...

Pakcola said...

ok kamran

 
Excessively Diverted - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords