Monday, June 12, 2006

Question?

Name
farouq -
Profession
Question I have two questions which I hope you give me an answer for.

1. Is it permissible to eat a cheese called “kraft Philadelphia”. The reason for this question is because the TV commercial of it has some concept that might be kufr such as a man and a woman acting as angles and eating in the sky or paradise!!! I mean is buying or eating such a product considered as supporting in kufr?


Answer In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.


1. There is nothing wrong with eating cheese. TV commercials have nothing to do with making the food halal or haram.


Allah Almighty knows best.


Yah, I know I felt embarassed when I read it too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgggggggg.....are u KIDDING me??????????????????????????????
" please don't talk to me about Islam"

Snazzyazi said...

god. khutbah central

 
Excessively Diverted - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords